We created Olive to bring the sophisticated investment techniques of high finance to everyone, using technology to empower all investors to achieve their financial goals with more control than ever before.
We believe people deserve to feel in control of their financial future and invest with confidence. Particularly in today’s high volatility and low interest rate environment, traditional portfolio strategies leave investors with few good choices.
Our intelligent options investing platform helps investors achieve outcomes that simply would not be possible any other way. In life, and in money, it feels good to have options.
Olive has a small but distributed team of designers, engineers, data scientists, financial analysts, and executives who are working toward a common goal of making outcome investing easy and accessible.
As the Cloud Ops Engineer will be a hands-on, self-starter who is relentless in the pursuit of efficient and frequent (daily/weekly) software releases. As we are a small, growing team, cloudops/devops is a blank canvas – you will have the freedom to build as you see fit to support Olive’s core strategy of build-test-learn throughout the entire organization.
- Own infrastructure-as-code, system administration, and configuration management throughout the entire organization.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and collaborate a global cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Collaborate and coach global developers to iterate on best practices to increase quality & velocity of deployments.
- Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools.
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps/Cloud Ops role
- GKE, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Google Cloud
- JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work independently and across functions with minimal oversight
- Ability to identify obstacles to critical path and work cross functionality to resolve
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- GitOps, Kubestack, Argo, Prometheus
- Experience working at a small, rapidly growing company and team