About the role
We are looking for a rock-star performance marketer to join our growing team at Olive. In this foundational and high-impact role you will be responsible for developing and executing on our company social media strategy. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with the marketing, product, and operations teams, you’ll define clear KPIs and execute against them creatively. You will be responsible for creating campaigns and delivering on a content strategy that builds brand awareness and engagement, boosts our reputation, and builds a clear and distinct voice and presence for Olive. You are excited about joining on the ground floor of a disruptive technology company and are passionate about changing the investing landscape for millions of people.
In this role, you will
- Develop innovative and engaging social media strategy, and own execution across all social channels.
- Define content strategy across social channels including developing campaigns and identifying topics that will resonate with our target audiences.
- Develop high-impact social campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement across all social channels.
- Lead the ideation, planning, and execution of marketing efforts to attract and acquire new Olive clients (e.g.,partnerships, influencers, tentpole campaigns, etc.).
- Have a deep understanding our product and users, and spearhead marketing efforts to drive growth-driving actions(e.g., referrals, account openings, etc.).
- Manage all social media activities daily.
- Build and maintain a monthly editorial calendar and publishing schedule.
- Maintain ongoing competitive analysis and recommendations.
- Develop a performance measurement framework, including defining KPIs and goals, along with monthly reporting and performance tracking.
- Assist internal teams and agencies in administering all paid social media campaigns and PR related activities.
- Create approaches and processes to monitor and respond to online reviews and inquiries to deliver exceptional customer service that drives loyalty and advocacy.
- Continually learn and implement best practices and up-to-date strategies and tactics.
What we look for in you
- 5 or more years of social media and content marketing experience, preferably in Fintech, and/or Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred.
- Candidates will have experience building communities across relevant social channels, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, StockTwits, Twitter, etc.
- Expert use of social media marketing automation and reporting tools and platforms.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute on campaigns that drive measurable results.
- A strong user-centric mindset, always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions, coupled with creative thinking.
- Experience working with creative and design teams.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally with internal teams and third parties to execute on business initiatives.
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development, strong storyteller.
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for diverse audiences.
Nice to have
- Experience working with influencers or brand ambassadors.
- Experience working in a fast-moving, high-growth company and/or experience working in consumer fintech.
- Experience leading or overseeing a small team of designers.
- Passionate about the future of finance/fintech.
- Specific visual design skills in branding and illustrations.
- Competitive compensation package(including equity component)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Currently remote-hybrid environment;NYC presence preferred but not mandatory
Olive is the Outcome Investing company for everyone. We help investors reach their ambitious financial goals faster, with greater certainty and more control than ever before. What we do is not new— we are taking the playbook of the super-rich and making it available to all.Olive harnesses the power of options investing to turn volatility itself into anew asset class that helps investors achieve more and worry less. When it comes to your money, it feels good to have options.
Olive promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, ands kills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Olive provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants' privacy rights.