At Olive our mission is to help investors achieve financial goals with more control than ever before. We’re unlocking the power of listed options to give retail investors the investment outcomes they want.
There are over 80M US adults with non-retirement brokerage accounts, but what to invest in has never been a more difficult question. With bonds yielding negative real returns, stocks trading at all time high, and volatility likely to be more frequent, options can help.
Investing in options has been an overwhelmingly poor experience for most investors. Greeks, complex math, and chains of data make options seem difficult, risky, and ultimately inaccessible to most investors. Banks, insurers, and asset managers have built a $1 trillion market selling structured investment outcomes to wealthy people in the forms of structured notes, annuities, and ETFs. We want to level the playing field and give every investor the ability to control their financial outcomes.
We are headquartered in Hudson Yards, NYC though our team is made up of a global team of mostly contract designers, engineers, data scientists, financial analysts, and product managers who are working toward a common goal of making outcome investing easy and accessible.We are currently building out our full-time founding team, and are excited to find our first 10 employees.
Olive is seeking a Paid Search & Ads Strategist who will analyze data to make improvements and leverage their natural curiosity to test assumptions. In addition, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a natural motivation for continuous improvement by being intentional with Olive’s goal to stay abreast of the latest trends, strategies, and tactics for your field. More specifically, you want to be a thought leader - one of the best in your field. You'll be able to demonstrate that you have an obsession for learning from other brands and other practitioners. "Never Stop Learning" is a phrase that describes you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop, propose, monitor, and revise a paid media plan/strategy & budget.
- Build, execute, monitor, and revise all paid advertising campaigns for clients in these Performance Marketing channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit, etc.
- Apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and industry-relevant growth hacks to scale client business performance.
- Coordinate with functional marketing leads to achieve aggressive marketing goals; exchange ideas/data/feedback to select KPIs against goals.
- Adjust plans, budgets, and initiatives to match market forecasts & conditions.
- Regularly report on the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns & expenditures; analyze data & user feedback.
- When needed, you'll dive in and level up to better understand, or ask tough questions to make sure you fully understand an issue or opportunity, rarely taking anything at face value.
- 3+years of experience building, managing, and a passion for these Performance Marketing channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- 3+years of digital marketing experience with a background in Paid Advertising.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and demonstrable examples of how you've employed a data-driven, rapid testing mindset to interpret test results and translate conclusions into actionable changes.
- An ability to be both strategic and tactical - both high level and in the weeds.
- A passion for personal growth and development.
- You're naturally inquisitive and unafraid to admit that you don't know something.
- An eye for branding and solid creative work.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to be responsive to changing priorities and emerging business needs.
- A passion for winning.
- An eye for the small stuff. It's the details that make a good company great.
- Strong collaboration skills, a desire to be remarkable, and a fun personality.
- Strong Copywriting Skills.
- Experience Using Figma, Canva, or other Ad Design Tools.
- Project Management skills.
Olive is Virtual First
We believe that the future of work is Virtual First, meaning our Team will primarily work remotely with hubs in NYC, and Florida for in-person collaboration and team events. We welcome applications from across the United States, as long as you’re open to travel to a hub as and when needed.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.