Is Palantir a good investment now?
Is Palantir still a great technology stock? Here is our quick overview with what you need to know.
Is Palantir ($PLTR) a good investment? Palantir Technologies continues to be a leading builder of operating systems and data management platforms for the U.S. government.
Why it matters: Palantir tech is currently used by the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and several military branches for intelligence training and cybersecurity.
By the numbers:
- Most recently, the company was awarded a $90 million 5-year blanket purchase agreement with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Guidance for Palantir is to compound sales 30% annually until 2025. It recorded 34% last quarter
- Government revenue growth has declined in recent quarters, but retention of existing dollars has been excellent with a US Government Retention Rate of 141% and an International Government Retention Rate of 161%
- Commercial revenue has grown exponentially in the last four quarters. From 19% in Q1 to 47% in Q4.
- Earnings report on May 9: Palantir stock has an expected move of 17.5% in the next month.
- PLTR share prices are nearing their 2020 IPO lows. Wall street analysts estimate a +46% increase over the next 12 months.
Secure your investment in Palantir with a high probability options strategy: PLTR
Source: Yahoo Finance